Midnight Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midnight Escape

Join the Dark side, we have cookies...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiss of Crimson
Mistress of the CCAA Assassins Guild
Kiss of Crimson

Female Number of posts : 323
Humor : That which does not kill me, had better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse   Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:16 pm

"But I am a werewolf and he is a vampire."
"And I'm a Virgo."--Bella and Jake p.130

"I don't care who's a werewolf and who's a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party too."---Bella

"....when it comes to all this enemies nonsense. I'm out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland."--Bella

"This hostage stuff is fun."--Alice p.150

"How can someone so tiny be so annoying?"
"It's a talent."--Edward and Alice

"I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart, I left it with you."--Edward

I smiled. Edward and Alice playing chess was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. They'd sat there nearly motionless, staring at the board, while Alice foresaw the moves he would make and he picked the moves she would make in return out of her head. They played most of the game in their minds; I think they'd each moved two pawns when Alice suddenly flicked her king over and surrendered. It took all of three minutes.

"Oh, please, please no!" I begged, jumping to my feet. "Please tell me you are not trying to have a sex talk with me, Charlie."

A chill slid down my spine, but I answered in a light and teasing voice. "Tempting. I have been tortured---Alice painted my toenails."

"I'm not that girl, Edward. The one who gets married right out of high school like some small town hick who gets knocked up by her boyfriend."

When Jasper was telling his story and Edward was saying:

"Scared the hell out of them, too. Emmett and I were away hunting. Jasper shows up covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into."
"When I got home, all of my things were in the garage."

The one about Alice being annoying-it's a talent, the chess scene, and the very last one are my absolute favorites.
Back to top Go down
sweetblood
Reading New Moon
sweetblood

Female Number of posts : 64
Humor : The voices in my head agree with me therefore I'm right.
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse   Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:48 am

"Penguins. Lovely."
p.26

"To Washington's little Taj Mahal."
p.179

"I traded a lifetime of servitude for a box of conversation hearts. That's not something I'm likely to forget"
p.179

"Gotcha."
P.396

"You are truly are one frightening little monster."
p.396

And my all time favorite:

" 'You've kept me waiting a long time, ' she said."

"And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentalman, and said, 'I'm sorry ma'am.' "

p.301
Back to top Go down
sweetblood
Reading New Moon
sweetblood

Female Number of posts : 64
Humor : The voices in my head agree with me therefore I'm right.
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse   Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:51 am

oops!

"You truly are one frightening little monster"
p.396

Sorry about that. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse   Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Eclipse
Page 1 of 1