Midnight Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midnight Escape

Join the Dark side, we have cookies...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My stories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Liar
Admin, Poisons Master and Head of the CC FBI
Midnight Liar

Female Number of posts : 806
Humor : Men are the reason that women invented poisons
Registration date : 2008-03-30

My stories Empty
PostSubject: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:48 am

This is some of my work guys, this next one does involves a few deaths.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightescape.heavenforum.com
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:50 am

“Hey, Alex!” Verity shouted out from somewhere on the other side of the room.
Alex turned his head to watch the love of his life, Verity Skybourne, run across the room towards him, her golden hair streaming out behind her and her violet eyes full of laughter and happiness.
“Hello.” He said with a smile as she threw herself into his arms.
She let out a musical laugh that made his heart tumble and trip. “You won’t believe what Honora just did.”
He couldn’t help but smile to himself, Honora was well known for her hilarious antics. “Spit it out then, what did she do this time around?”
“She got dared to kiss Jayke and she actually did it!”
Alex let out a rebellious laugh and pressed his lips softly to Verity’s smiling mouth.
He could feel Verity slip her arms around his waist and he couldn’t help but sigh in content against her lips.
“What are you laughing at now?” She asked, leaning backwards to look up into his face.
He looked down at her. “You have no idea how much I love you.”
Her amazing smile lit up her face again. “I love you, too.”
She ran her fingers through his jet-black hair until she could pull his face down and press it into her own.
When she finally released him he raised an eyebrow at her. “Didn’t think of asking?”
“Never.” She said with an evil grin. “My parents want to know if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight?”
“Of course,” He said, rubbing his nose against hers. “What are we having?”
“Mum’s decided that she's making mash potatoes.”
“Sounds nice.”
Verity pulled a face. “Depends whether she poisoned it or not.”
“She wouldn’t have.” Alex looked down into Verity’s shockingly violet eyes as she looked back into his bright green ones, he could see the amusement on her face.
“Not intentionally.” She reasoned, frowning to herself.
Alex rolled his eyes; he knew where this argument was going. “Kerry’s not that bad.”
Verity gave a shrug. “Better than me.”
The last time that Verity had tried to cook she had nearly burnt the kitchen to the ground.
Verity gave him a rather sheepish smile, obviously thinking of the same memory.
Just as Alex lowered his head to yet again press his lips to hers the ground gave an almighty shake and the roof began to collapse.
Following instinct he threw his arms around Verity, holding her tightly to him as screams suddenly surrounded them and timber and cement began to fall.
He could feel Verity fighting his grip on her.
“Don’t!” he yelled at her, his plea lost amongst the crashes and bangs.
She finally managed to free herself. Twisting her body she turned and gave him a push, forcing him out the nearby door and onto open ground. Landing on his front, he rolled onto his back in time to see two things at once; a gigantic slab of cement was about to fall on top of him and Verity was still inside the doorway of the collapsing building!
He knew in that instant that there was nothing he could do and anguish gripped at his heart.
He also knew that the last thing that he would ever see would be Verity's eyes wide and frightened as they saw the cement that was about to fall on top of him.
In the time it took him to acknowledge this there was a violent flash of purple light and the slab stopped half a foot above him and the roof of the building came down a final crash that shook the earth for miles.
Alex quickly rolled out from underneath the slab and stood up. As he did it slammed to earth with a final crash. Looking at it he realized what must have happened.
Verity had the ability to levitate objects and was what humans called a Saigan.
“Verity!” He suddenly yelled as his memory of the occurrences that happened but a few seconds ago came rushing back.
Alex ran swiftly to where he had last seen her standing, the panic rising in his chest making it hard to breathe. She had not done this! She had not just given her own life to save his!
He reached the spot and started digging in the rubble of the building, the tears beginning to choke him as his fingers began to bleed.
He suddenly uncovered a white hand, one that he knew at once to be Verity's. His sobs choked him as he dug frantically until he found her face.
She was white as death, but she was still breathing.
Alex redoubled his digging efforts until he had her fully uncovered.
“Verity.” He choked as he saw that she was bleeding heavily from a wound in her side where some of the foundations of the building must have hit her.
A sudden screaming siren form behind him made him jump and turn to see ambulances and police cars pulling up.
“Over here!” He yelled at one of them, waving his hand in the air as Verity let out a barely audible groan.
“Alex?” She whispered.
He looked back at her barely open eyes, all the life and light had been sucked out of them. Instead they were filled with pain.
“I'm here.” He whispered back, his tears falling onto her barely moving chest.
“Alex…”She whispered again before loss of blood gripped her and she passed out.
Two men and a stretcher appeared behind him. “We’ll take it from here, son.” One of them said to him.
“I'm coming.” He replied, not caring whether they refused or not, he would grab hold of the back door of the ambulance if that was what he had to do.
The guy seemed to realize this. “It wont be pretty.”
“I don’t care.” Alex could feel the numbness begging to overcome him.
The guy nodded. Together, he and the other man hoisted the stretcher bearing Variety into the air and headed to the ambulance at a jog with Alex following, his tears still flowing.
When they got to the ambulance the shoved her in and strapped her down.
“Get in.” The other man said to him shortly.
He obliged and sat down on the floor beside Verity.
He looked at her pale face and didn’t know how long she could hold on.
The first of the two men jumped in beside him. “My name’s Sam.” He introduced himself.
“Alex.” Came the mumbled reply.
“Who is this?” Sam asked, indicating to the stretcher.
“Verity.” Another mumbled reply.
“Is she your girlfriend?” Sam knew that he had to be gentle.
Alex nodded, his face stricken. He looked up into Sam’s eyes; his own pleading for news that he knew would devastate him.
Sam gave a nod, his gray eyes grave. “She probably wont pull through, but we can only try.”
Alex could only watch as Sam’s capable hands bandaged Verity's wound in a bid effort to stop the blood flow, to keep her alive long enough to reach the hospital.
“How old are you?” Sam asked as he worked.
The ambulance sped through an intersection.
“Eighteen.” Alex replied, his mind numb to all but the simplest of questions.
“How old is Verity?” He asked now.
“Seventeen.” Alex whispered so quietly that Sam had to strain to her him.
“Does she have any allergies?”
Alex shook his head and reached for Verity's hand to hold in his own. It was stone cold.
How could she have done this? The thoughts raged through Alex’s head. How could see have done that? She should have used her powers to save herself. Did she know how much she meant to him? Why couldn’t it have been him!
“The guy driving is Harold. His a tough old bloke, but he knows what he’s doing.” Sam said to him.
Alex nodded and the tears started streaming down his face again as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a red felt box. He stared at it blankly.
“Is that what I think it is?” Sam asked as he applied pressure to Verity’s side.
Alex opened the box and showed him the diamond ring inside it.
Sam gave a low whistle.
“I was going to ask her to marry me today.” Alex said, his voice cracking.
Sam could only give him a sad look.
Verity gave a groan and both men turned to her.
“Alex…” She whispered again.
Alex squeezed her hand is response.
She forced her eyes partly open to look at him.
“Don’t… leave… me…” She struggled to get the words out.
“I won’t.” He promised as she slipped again into unconsciousness.
Sam gave a low whistle. “She’s a Saigan.”
“Problem?” Alex asked a bit defensively, his eyes never leaving her face.
“No,” Sam replied. “You just don’t see them very often now days.”
Alex didn’t bother to reply.
“If she’s a Saigan,” Sam asked cautiously. “Then why didn’t she use her levitation powers to hold up the part of the building that was going to fall on top of her?”
“Because…” Alex whispered “She was using them to keep me alive. A slab of the buildings foundation was going to fall on me, she held it up just long enough for me to get out. She wouldn’t have had the energy to hold part of the roof up at the same time.”
Sam looked from Verity to Alex’s white face, then down to Alex’s bloody fingers, realizing that the first thing that he had done was to dig Verity out.
“You wish that it had been the other way, don’t you?” Sam asked quietly.
Alex could only nod, the tears still falling.
It must have only been a few minutes later when they pulled up in front of the Northern hospital, but to Alex it felt like an eternity.
Sam quickly jumped out and unstrapped the stretcher, pulling it out from the back of the ambulance and wheeling it up the ramp at a run.
Alex went to follow him but felt a restraining hand on his shoulder. He looked behind him to see Harold standing there, his face grave.
“You can't come, lad. You’ll have to wait in the lounge.” He grunted before following Sam at a jog.
Alex looked around him in despair, before heading up the stairs and into a well-lit lobby.
“Can I help you?” A woman at a desk asked. Her badge said that her name was Helena.
“I'm looking for the lounge.” Alex said quietly.
He could see the recognition in her eyes.
“This way, please.” She said, walking out from behind the desk and leading him through a maze of passages. He didn’t even bother to try to remember his way.
“There’s a coffee machine in the corner.” Helena’s voice startled him back into reality.
“Thank you.” Alex replied lifelessly.
She gave him a worried look before turning and leaving him there by himself. For the first time he spared a thought for anyone but Verity and wondered whom else had been injured in the event.
For some reason he just couldn’t bring himself to care. The only thing that mattered to him was whether or not Verity would live to see the next sunrise.
He got up from where he had sat down and made himself a coffee to keep his hands busy. Anything to distract him.
“Alex Hunter?”
He looked up to see Sam standing in a doorway across from him, his eyes giving away nothing.
Alex just stood there. His mind was blank but for one single, shining hope…
“Alex,” He said. “I think you better come with me.”

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:50 am

Three years later…

“Alex.” Verity said.
Alex ignored the image. He knew it was just his imagination. The real Verity had died three years ago on an operating table as the doctor’s tried to save her.
“Alex! Look at me!” The image snapped.
Alex sighed and turned to face it, watching as it flickered around the edges.
“What?” He asked, his voice as dead as his heart seemed to be.
He was twenty-one and insane.
“Alex,” She sighed. “I will never truly leave you.”
“You are but a figment of my imagination.” Alex had said this line a million times.
“Maybe so,” Her eyes narrowed. “But would you want me to leave?”
The image already knew the answer.
“No.” Alex sighed.
He could hear a little boy talking to his mother as they walked down the path behind him. “Mummy, why is that man talking to himself?”
“I have no idea.” The mother replied before they both sped up and walked out of sight around the bend.
Alex sighed again.
The image walked up to him and held out its hand. Alex knew what would happen as he stretched out his hand to take hers and found nothing but air.
He pulled his hand back and put it on the seat beside him as tears began leaking down his face.
He had never believed in Heaven or Hell, but if he had to define one, Hell was now. The torture of seeing her there and knowing it was just a lie. He could think of nothing worse.
He looked up to see sadness on the beautiful image’s face. “We will be together again one day.” It whispered before a gust of wind made it disappear.
He stared at the place that it had been standing as pain wracked his body. Why couldn’t she have lived and he have died? He had never felt so utterly alone.
He curled up into a ball on the seat and stayed as still as he could as the pain gripped him and wouldn’t let go.
When he woke up it was dark. The streetlight that lit the path behind him had long since blown out and no one had bothered to fix it.
Alex got up and walked to the edge of the cliff in front of him. From there you could see the entire town, the lights glowing.
A revelation gripped him as he checked his watch: it was Christmas.
He felt around in his pocket and pulled out a worn, red felt box and opened it. The ring was still in there, just as it had been all those years ago.
He smiled to himself as he put the box back in his pocked and threw himself off the cliff.

Three days later…

A man named Sam was taking his morning jog around the park when he noticed a body in the water. He quickly stripped off his shoes and jacket before jumping in and swimming out to the body.
It took him but seconds to swim back to the shore with it.
As he turned the body over its face sparked a distant memory. He took a closer look and finally remembered.
Alex Hunter.
There was no pulse.
Sam couldn’t help himself as he looked up into the morning sky. Even through the heavy cloud cover he could have sworn that he saw a star twinkling somewhere above him.
Three days ago it had been exactly three years since it had happened.
Three years ago on Christmas day a massive earthquake had hit the city and amongst it the North high school. Seven in the school had died and sixteen had been injured.
Among those dead had been a young Saigan, a girl with powers beyond those of a normal human. Her name had been Verity.
He could remember clearly the events of that day.
He could remember the look on Alex’s face as he told him that the girl he was going to ask to marry him had just died. He had looked dead himself.
A line of a poem came floating back to him.
‘Loved once, never forgotten.’
He looked down at the young mans’ handsome face. Had it been that way for him?
He knew what to do as he reached into the waterlogged pocket of what was now nothing but a body and pulled out the red felt box. The ring was still inside.
He slipped the box onto his pocket and called the ambulance.

The next day Sam slipped through the cemetery gate and down to a grave at the back of the piece of land. When he got there he look up into the weeping angel’s face and made a small prayer. The words etched into the stone were still visible.

‘The world moves only for three things…
Hope…
Truth…
And Love…’

Sam smiled to himself as he reached down and dug a deep hole with his hands. Into this hole he dropped the small red box, the ring still in there, and filled in the hole.
He looked up at the angel again and saw that the tears had gone and a smile had spread over its beautiful face.
“He’ll be with you now,” Sam spoke, tears streaking down his face. “For now… and forever.”
With that he turned and walked away, never to enter those gates again.

Alex sat up and looked around him. A pool of clear water rested beside him, a small waterfall trickling into it.
“Where am I?” He muttered to himself. The green grass beneath him was soft and lush; he could smell flowers in the air.
“This place is wherever you want it to be, in a way.”
He looked up into a pair of violet eyes that he had never forgotten.
“Verity.” He breathed.
She smiled at him, and the morning in which they sat seemed all the brighter for it.
Then his face fell. “So, I lived then?” He asked. “This is nothing but my head playing up again.”
Verity shook her head. “No, this place is many places, but it is not earth.”
“When do I have to leave?” Alex asked, despair sinking in.
Verity smiled again. “You don’t, not if you don’t want to. You died when you threw yourself off that cliff, you idiot. I gave my life to keep you alive and this is how you repay me?”
Alex’s head shot up. “You mean I can stay?”
Verity nodded. “Forever, if you want to.”
Alex stood up, his entire body shaking as he reached for her hand; he knew it had to be a dream.
His hand connected with hers and he could feel the warmth of it on his fingertips.
Without hesitation he pulled her into his arms and hugged her, wishing for the moment to last forever, trying to force himself to believe that this was real.
Eventually he relaxed his grip and looked around him. “So,” He said mildly. “So this is Heaven.”
He looked down into her amused violet eyes. “I suppose that you could call it that. It has many names and that is indeed one of them.”
She reached her hand up into his hair and pulled his face down to hers, locking him in a kiss that he never wanted to leave.
When she finally released him he raised an eyebrow at her. “Didn’t think of asking?”
She gave him a devilish grin. “Never.”
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
She Who Dominates the Plot Bunnies
anne, Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 631
Humor : men are like slinkies- no really good for anything, but awfully fun to watch fall down the stairs
Registration date : 2008-04-03

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:01 am

ooh, that's amazing! you are amazingly talented! it was so sad, though! oh well. at least they ended up together in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com/index.htm
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:13 am

^^ im glad that you liked it!!

i dont think that im that talented though.
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
anne, Queen of Angst

Humor : men are like slinkies- no really good for anything, but awfully fun to watch fall down the stairs

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:16 am

you are very talented. don't think that you aren't.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:07 am

i still dont think that i am, but im glad that you think so.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:32 am

Alright, heres a fight scene, please remember that it hasnt been editored i ages and is probably suffering for it!

They walked forward, moving in to form a triangle with Kherri in the middle and in the lead, Gen and Reff on either side of him and slightly behind. The colour of their irises had completely taken over their eyes. It was scary. I looked straight into Kherri’s now completely violet eyes and shivered, so this was him when he lost control. All the people to either side and in front of the three fell, dead, to the ground just after three pale hands swept the air, throwing out some invisible shock-waves of power that were instantly killing all those they touched. The three were indestructible. I watched silently as Reff sent a bolt of Dark power at someone, they were dead before they hit the cold, frozen ground. Kherri, Reff and Gen continued marching forward, killing anyone who stood in their way. It was a hundred to three and they were still winning.
“Kherri!” I shouted as loudly as I could.
He turned toward me and I saw the first hint of human in his eyes since a week ago when we had been forced apart. I felt my breath hitch as I looked at him and pinched my arm, now was not the time for that. Reff and Gen turned towards me as well; their almost dead looking eyes focusing on mine. I suddenly screamed as I felt a knife press against my throat.
“You’ve caused enough trouble, girl. I think I should just kill you now, in front of your little friends. How do you think they’ll deal with that, huh?” Kroaner said with an evil, sadistic laugh. I knew he would do it to.
“Ana!” I heard Kherri scream in panic, his eyes back to normal.
Everything seemed to pass faster then normal as Reff and Gen shot one of their powers to either side, killing off some of the advancing army.
“Kherri, go get Ana, now!” I heard Reff shout angrily, shooting a beam of Dark power in front of him, clearing the way.
“Kherri!” I screamed in terror.
I watched in silent horror as a wounded soldier from the army got back up with a manic glint in his eyes. Everything seemed to move in faster motion as I watched him lunge toward Kherri and plunge his knife straight into Kherri’s chest. A blast of fire shot itself from Kherri’s outstretched hand with a sound like a bomb going of, hitting the soldier squarely in the chest, turning him to nothing but blood sprayed over the rocks. Kherri shuddered, and then fell to the ground. My mind suddenly calmed and my vision became gold shaded instead of normal colours. The roaring in my ears quieted and hatred so intense came over me that everything seemed to stop, just for me. I raised my arms and my body felt as light as air. A soft roaring started in the distance, getting louder and louder by the second. I grabbed the knife at my throat, not caring about the blood now streaming from my hand by the cuts it left, and twisted it before plunging it backwards, straight through Kroaner’s heart. The distant roaring became thunder as Kroaner game a soft moan and slumped lifeless to the floor of the platform we were standing on.
I felt something unfold from my back and looked behind me to see large, feathered wings coming off my shoulders. I stretched them and then took off, swooping low to grab Kherri’s now motionless body.
“Gen, Reff!” I shouted down to them.
I watched in amazement as wings sprouted out of their backs and they jumped into the air with ease of practice just before a wall of water crashed down on what remained of the army, crushing them instantly.
“Well done, Ana.” Reff said with a smile on his face, his expression changed to concern as he looked a Kherri. “Come on, lets get him back home and get him some help.”
I nodded silently; the fact that I had caused the massive wall of water was still dawning on me slowly, but fast enough to shock me. What was going on here?
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
anne, Queen of Angst

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:37 am

ooh, wow! is there more? there has to be more! i wanna know what happens next! and yes, it was very good! how could you think it wasn't?
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:02 am

uh huh, and there is a fifty something page story so far, but that was just a fight e=scene that i randomly wrote.
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
anne, Queen of Angst

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:42 am

ooh, yay! lol, i know how that works. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:53 am

lolz, good to know that someone does!!
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
anne, Queen of Angst

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:11 am

yeah. are you at that, "fifty pages and just barely started" stage?
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:00 am

yes, 57 pages and on the 5th day or so
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
anne, Queen of Angst

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:40 am

ooh, nice! i don't think i got there that quickly, but i'm way past it now. lol, i still have WAY too much story to tell, though.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:04 am

oops, 56 pages sorry
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
anne, Queen of Angst

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 am

that's still a lot.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:19 am

not compared to some.
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
anne, Queen of Angst

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:04 am

everyone's got to start somewhere. besides, wasn't that just in the first few days?
Back to top Go down
*Night Wolf*
The Alpha Werewolfess of Midnight
*Night Wolf*

Female Number of posts : 161
Location : Running with the awsome werewolf known as Jacob Black
Humor : What sense of humour?
Registration date : 2008-05-29

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:49 am

Lilly, you need some self confidence. your work is spectacular =)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:51 am

it sucks, you should know, youve read it.
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
anne, Queen of Angst

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:15 am

yes, we've read it, and we tell you that it rocks! what part of It's Amazing do you not understand here? lol, she's right. self-confidence is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:41 am

probably, but me and self confidence are not two words that you generally hear in the same sentence.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Liar
Midnight Liar

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:23 am

Alright, coz you guys hear evrything first i thought that i might post this here and see whats ya's think of it!

My stories Marie

This is a fanfic that Clara thought up (my arrogant muse).

*fetches out pocketbook with basic storyline written in it*

The above picture (praying that it works) is Marie Elizabeth Masen. Edward Cullens little sister!! She is 10. When that family came down with the Spanish Influenza, she was discovered to be immune and was then shipped out to he country to live with a friend of the family for the time being. She absolutely adored Edward and when she discovered the next day that he was dead (or so they thought) she ran off into the country where she was picked up by one of the Volturi talent scouts, who was there for reasons unknown and she was then changed into a vampire, her change was completed the day after Edwards, actually.
Marie's power is that she causes others to lose their will to live and fight, love, laugh, hate, everything. They give up and defeated opponent arent hard to kill. So, you can see how that might be useful. She has been part of the perment Volturi guard since she was changed. Aro knows perfectly well who she is and who her "brother" is, and alwasy tries hard to make sure that he doesnt think of her when Edward is around. Until one day Edward has to visit the Volturi and decides that he cant be bothered warning them. So Aro has no idea and has her as part of the guard when Edward turns up. So, when he sees her...

So what do you guys think?? *nervous*
Back to top Go down
*Night Wolf*
The Alpha Werewolfess of Midnight
*Night Wolf*

Female Number of posts : 161
Location : Running with the awsome werewolf known as Jacob Black
Humor : What sense of humour?
Registration date : 2008-05-29

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:41 am

Really good Lilly! i know you wont believe anyone who will tell you the same anyway, but just listen to us for a change. it is really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories   My stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Escape :: Your work :: Stories-
Jump to: