Midnight Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midnight Escape

Join the Dark side, we have cookies...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weird, wacky and mine...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic Tac Alice
Reading Breaking Dawn
Tic Tac Alice

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-17

weird, wacky and mine... Empty
PostSubject: weird, wacky and mine...   weird, wacky and mine... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:54 am

Hope you like this one.....
Back to top Go down
http://goldendream.forumotion.net/
Tic Tac Alice
Reading Breaking Dawn
Tic Tac Alice

PostSubject: Re: weird, wacky and mine...   weird, wacky and mine... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:05 pm

EPILOUGE

I was the most holy of men but that was ages ago.

We now only worahip women since the give birth to the next generation. The men are just the protecters, the food gathers, we are practaly nothing.

I am the Green Eyed and we will destroy all females they are weak, there Egos will be crushed, they will be our servants and only male first borns will be Heir to our posetions and positions.
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
She Who Dominates the Plot Bunnies
anne, Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 631
Humor : men are like slinkies- no really good for anything, but awfully fun to watch fall down the stairs
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: weird, wacky and mine...   weird, wacky and mine... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:10 pm

wow... what's it the epilogue to, exactly? life as we know it? that's rather grim, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com/index.htm
Midnight Liar
Admin, Poisons Master and Head of the CC FBI
Midnight Liar

Female Number of posts : 806
Humor : Men are the reason that women invented poisons
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: weird, wacky and mine...   weird, wacky and mine... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:05 am

not bad at all Alice.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightescape.heavenforum.com
Tic Tac Alice
Reading Breaking Dawn
Tic Tac Alice

PostSubject: Re: weird, wacky and mine...   weird, wacky and mine... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:46 pm

sorry but i quit on this one anyway cause i've got like a couple of short stories coming
Back to top Go down
anne, Queen of Angst
She Who Dominates the Plot Bunnies
anne, Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 631
Humor : men are like slinkies- no really good for anything, but awfully fun to watch fall down the stairs
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: weird, wacky and mine...   weird, wacky and mine... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:48 pm

will you post them here?
Back to top Go down
http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com/index.htm
Tic Tac Alice
Reading Breaking Dawn
Tic Tac Alice

PostSubject: Re: weird, wacky and mine...   weird, wacky and mine... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:06 am

of course

They say that the mind is the most beautiful thing, it could forget the things that cause you your pain to forget it could be the most precious gift you could ask for but for me it’s the thing that stopped the pain but it almost killed me it figures the irony didn’t strike me at first, my first reaction was shock then I went to the pain, the grief, I felt SCARED. It was the first time in years, I guess, since I had felt anything. The salty tears running down my face surprised me, it brought me out of my shock. I ran away from this nightmare, Iran as far as I could, as far as I was physically able. I hid and tried to remember when this all started.

My memories flew through my mind like a pattern going over and over again like a song on repeat, the pattern went much slower and I could see the memories the now, the fragments, the pictures going from the end to the start.

I was gasping in horror it was like someone had dumped almost frozen water over me it was going I couldn’t stop the flashes of the pattern of Tissues, Apple, Cherry Blossom, Book, The Chess Board then finally The Latte.

Everything was almost frozen in time it only took 1 minute but for me it was like a lifetime all the grief, all the pain, all the happiness my mind couldn’t take this so I was locked in this until everything could go noticed I readied myself for everything that was about to come……

NOTE: Memory Present

The Latté

I was rushing down the street to get to the café, it was my turn to pay since I had drawn the short straw quite literally, and as usual I was running late. I was halfway through tying up my soaked hair (due to the bucket loads of rain) worrying about what will happen to my hair later on, but I’m getting off track, now where was I, oh-yeah I was talking about going to the café to hang out with my friends. As soon as I enter the café I see my friends arguing with a waitress about something, but it most likely had to do with me. I’m not vain or anything I’m just telling the truth, you can Narrate it yourself if you want……… Just as I thought.

After we had all placed our orders of a skinny Latté and a slice of blueberry cheesecake (the usual) we all started chatting about everyone and everything when name2 told me “name1, that guys been staring at you for almost the whole time you’ve been here, ask him for his number!”

I replied “No, you of all people know how protective my folks are; they got me a new number because I gave my number to name3’s boyfriend! You do want to see me again don’t you or else it’s bye-bye social life”

We laughed at that, it was then, with a start that I realised that it was 4:30 already and I had to go. I quickly paid and left with my order to go and left running out the café; little did I know that name2 had given him my number.

At home I quickly gulped down the latté and wolfed down on the cheesecake, I sure was hungry! I quickly set to work on the most recent homework and just as I started to work my phone vibrated, I had just gotten a message from someone I didn’t know, it read “HI” and that was all, so I dismissed it for a prank and deleted it but not before reading the number (+6783456215 FAKE NUMBER), that was the first sign of the troubles I was about to face.

The memory sent shiver down my back at the thought of all of that, the loss of the trust my parents have, the loss of my friends and the most important one to me the loss of my life………….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird, wacky and mine...   weird, wacky and mine... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weird, wacky and mine...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Escape :: Your work :: Stories-
Jump to: