Midnight Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midnight Escape

Join the Dark side, we have cookies...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Quotes/Scenes From New Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiss of Crimson
Mistress of the CCAA Assassins Guild
Kiss of Crimson

Female Number of posts : 323
Humor : That which does not kill me, had better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Favorite Quotes/Scenes From New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Quotes/Scenes From New Moon   Favorite Quotes/Scenes From New Moon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:18 pm

So what are your favorites?
Mine:

At Bella's birthday party with the Cullens. "Well, that's everyone," I sighed. "I can clear a room at least."
"It's not your fault," Carlisle comforted me with a chuckle. "It could happen to anyone."
"Could," I repeated. "But it usually just happens to me."-p.33

"No, I want you to kiss me again."
"You're overestimating my self control."
"Which is tempting you more, my blood or my body?"--Bella and Edward p.52

[b]She rolled her eyes. "He was a fool to think you could survive alone. I've never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy."--Alice p.386

He patted my head. "You're like a little doll," he teased. "A porcelain doll."
I rolled my eyes, taking another step away. "Let's not start with the albino cracks."--Bella and Jake p.179

He looked at the direction I'd pointed, then at the clearly marked trail and back. " I would have figured you for a trail kind of girl."
"Not me." I smiled bleakly. "I'm a rebel."--Bella and Jake p.197

"How far is it from Florence to Volterra?"
"That depends on how fast you drive....Bella?"
"Yes?"
She eyed me speculatively. "How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"---Bella and Alice p.439

A bright yellow Porsche screamed to a stop a few feet in front of where I paced, the word Turbo scrawled in silver cursive across it's back. Everyone beside me on the crowded airport sidewalk stared.
"Sheesh, Alice," I complained. "Could you pick a more conspicious car to steal?"
"The important question," she corrected, "is whether I could have stolen a faster car, and I don't think so. I got lucky."
"I'm sure that will be very comforting at the roadblock."--Alice and Bella p.440

"Death that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty," he murmured, and I recognized the line spoken by Romeo at the tomb. The clock boomed out it's final chime. "You smell just exactly the same as always," he went on. "So maybe this is hell. I don't care. I'll take it."---Edward p.452

"It's a long story." Alice's eyes flickered toward me and away. "In summary, she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn't trying to kill herself. Bella's al about the extreme sports these days."--p.457
Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes/Scenes From New Moon
Page 1 of 1