Midnight Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midnight Escape

Join the Dark side, we have cookies...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of the last surviving members of the Razielim

Go down 
+2
AngelOfTheNight
Greaper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Greaper
Reading Twilight
Greaper

Male Number of posts : 8
Humor : A quick, dry, sharp wit
Registration date : 2008-12-16

One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Empty
PostSubject: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 am

I believe Asharia Chaos promised me cookies if I did this...

Hello everyone (maybe some of you have already worked out who this may be),

The name is Greaper. I was once a member of the great clan, the Razielim, led by the great vampire himself, Raziel. I was, until my master's master, Kain, ripped his wings off and threw him into the Abyss.
I kind of went solo there for a bit, until recently when I started building my own clan. I'd like to think that I have become a bit of a mentor to some of the other members on this forum (considering my position and all).
Got "dragged" into the Twilight series by my clan members as I was trying to drag them into Legacy of Kain. Boy, were those early day of comparison between the two series "fun" (Nosgoth vampires RULE! Your guys got TK? No? Thought so). But, a compromise was made that we would agree to disagree (but not before "converting" a couple of clan members my way).

Alright, I think that's it for now. Let have some fun guys. AND ROCK OUT!!!
Greaper

P.S.
Make mine chocolate chip.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfTheNight
Reading Eclipse
AngelOfTheNight

Male Number of posts : 145
Humor : Assumption is the mother of all screw-ups!
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Greaper, Welcome to Midnight Escape!

Unfortunatly Asharia is not currently able to run the website as she does not currently have access to the internet at the moment. So, I have taken over the roll temporarily until further notice is posted in the news section.

But don't let this deter you from the site. Please feel free to check out the site. And of course, Have Fun and enjoy. There is plenty to do and talk about here, mind you that's if I can get some of our current members to become active again. The site seems to have gone stale at the moment.

My name is AngelOfTheNight or in some other places I'm also known as Master Of Darkness. You can check out my intro if you like and learn more about me. Sort of at least?

Anyway, Have fun and enjoy!
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://untitled.forumotion.com/
Greaper
Reading Twilight
Greaper

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:37 am

Unfortunately it's summer holidays at the moment (5 weeks, YES!), so it will be some time before I can rally up the troops to touch base with them and get them back in.
Soon...
Back to top Go down
Tic Tac Alice
Reading Breaking Dawn
Tic Tac Alice

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Yay your here
Raziel is definitely awesome
You'll never guess what I'm a member of your clan (the hyperactive, not knowing meatloaf one! Alice!)
Back to top Go down
http://goldendream.forumotion.net/
Midnight Liar
Admin, Poisons Master and Head of the CC FBI
Midnight Liar

Female Number of posts : 806
Humor : Men are the reason that women invented poisons
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 am

uh, john, you do know that when im not on anne is the active admin, dont you? *amused*

Hey greaper!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightescape.heavenforum.com
AngelOfTheNight
Reading Eclipse
AngelOfTheNight

Male Number of posts : 145
Humor : Assumption is the mother of all screw-ups!
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:06 pm

considering the fact that neither you or anyone else has told me that, i believe i can safely assume that i am not aware of this fact.

But who cares? I'm sure everyone don't mind. Do they? I'm perfectly capable...

Anyway, since when did you find a way to get on? Hmmm... let me guess, you used the work computer? don't you get in trouble for that? at least thats what you told me last time.
Back to top Go down
http://untitled.forumotion.com/
Tic Tac Alice
Reading Breaking Dawn
Tic Tac Alice

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:41 pm

I care!!! so there..

Um-ahhh naughty
Back to top Go down
http://goldendream.forumotion.net/
Midnight Liar
Admin, Poisons Master and Head of the CC FBI
Midnight Liar

Female Number of posts : 806
Humor : Men are the reason that women invented poisons
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 am

Bite me, and at this moment i am using my laptop and my internet, so i now have internet, so there! *pokes tongue out*
Back to top Go down
http://midnightescape.heavenforum.com
anne, Queen of Angst
She Who Dominates the Plot Bunnies
anne, Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 631
Humor : men are like slinkies- no really good for anything, but awfully fun to watch fall down the stairs
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:25 am

yeah, but i was gone too, so he had a right to take over. -nods, then stares at john- but it shall not happen again, understood? -grins-
Back to top Go down
http://inkdrinkersunite.forumandco.com/index.htm
Greaper
Reading Twilight
Greaper

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 am

HOLD UP!!!

Not to sound too selfish here, but why is there an arguement about admin happening in MY intro...
*scratches head in confusion*

Anyway. Here I am ("rock you like a hurricane"). Whoooo! Yeah! Alright!

Anybody else care to say hello...?
Come on by and see me next time you're in Nosgoth. I usually hang around the Pillars. Raziel and Kain should be there too.
Back to top Go down
*Night Wolf*
The Alpha Werewolfess of Midnight
*Night Wolf*

Female Number of posts : 161
Location : Running with the awsome werewolf known as Jacob Black
Humor : What sense of humour?
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Hello Greaper. Sorry the welcome is a little overdue. you know whats it's like, being busy and all Smile i'll give you a guess as to who i am, and if you dont guess it, ask Asharia. i am one of the people who dragged you into the twilight series, and i always pestered you into showing me clips from ure laptop Smile anyway, welcome, and i hope to talk to you soon

have a good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the last surviving members of the Razielim   One of the last surviving members of the Razielim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the last surviving members of the Razielim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Escape :: Introductions :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: